Re: Strange buildsystem behaviour

> Does anybody have a hint for me ? How can I get the code linked when it
> is in platform.S ?

The dependancy rules don't always work for some special files, eg
vectors.S. However, if the object file is getting into libtarget.a, it
should all work. The only exception would be if nothing actually uses
symbols you added, then the linker is expected not to link your
code....

Is this really reproducible? If you rm -fr your work tree and build
everything from clean, can you reproduce the problem?

           Andrew