Re: Wi-Fi connectivity on ecos

Gaurang Tamakuwala wrote:
Hello, I want wifi conncetivity with ecos on STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit
CORTEX M3â support evelution board.How can connect them and develop
wifi stack on ecos with this hardware.

eCos does not have wifi support in general. It would be better to sort that out on a target that's easier to port to, than starting with the (brand new) Cortex-M port.

The first step in doing that would probably be updating the BSD network stack to a newer version - the current eCos network stack port is too old, and then adding on the various parts for the wifi support.

Note that it is something we (eCosCentric) have looked at and while clearly valuable it's a big enough job that it's not likely to happen until someone is willing to at least part fund it - a few man months work.

Jifl