STM32 SPI driver available.

Hi folks,

I'm still waiting on the FSF to get back to me with the copyright
assignment forms.  In the meantime, I've now got the STM32 SPI driver
into a state where I'm happy with it.  In addition, I've put together a
patch for the STM32 which adds the following things:

1) A fix so that GPIO pullups work.
2) A fix so that externally generated interrupts work - not yet tested
for all possible external interrupt combinations!
3) Register maps for the DMA, SPI, AFIO and USB blocks.

The fixes patch (which should be applied first) is at:
http://www.zynaptic.com/ecos/patches/stm32_fixes_27_11_08.patch.gz

The SPI driver patch is at:
http://www.zynaptic.com/ecos/patches/stm32_spi_release_28_11_08.patch.gz

These will both need the -p1 option if patching from the directory
containing your ecos CVS checkout.

The SPI driver patch also adds the .sram section to all the linker
scripts.  This is required because the driver needs to use the SRAM for
DMA bounce buffers when running from external memory.

There is a quick loopback test in the SPI test directory which can be
used to check basic functionality.  I've also run a number of stress
tests against my proprietary SPI target device.  In an ideal world there
would also be a device driver for the M25X SPI flash series device which
is present on the STM3210E-EVAL board - but unfortunately I've got other
priorities right now.

As I said, this is all stuff which I want to contribute to the main
repository once the FSF paperwork is sorted, so any testing and feedback
that you want to generate now will save time later.

Chris.