Re: USB testing - any more class drivers out there?

Chris Holgate wrote:
I don't know is Simon has had any luck getting it working, but if not
I'll try and put together a patch.

Sorry, I didn't get it working. But this is more about lack of time and priority than anything else. After you have started the discussion about how to improve the USB slave framework I thought it may be good to wait until we have a better picture and eventually change the USB slave API before we adapt the serial driver. But I guess I'm not the only one short on time :)

As far as HID support is concerned, eCos is currently a bit lacking in
USB class driver implementations.  You'll need to dig into the
documentation and roll your own.  I'm sure that any standard USB class
drivers you do develop would be more than welcome as contributions!

Agreed! If time permits I would like to dig into a standard compliant ethernet over USB driver.

Simon