Re: lwip 1.3.1 testing

John Dallaway wrote:
Hi Simon

Simon Kallweit wrote:

One minor point: It would be very useful for the stack to report its
own IP address on the diagnostic channel.
I'll try to implement this. I guess you're mainly talking about DHCP IPs
right?
Yes, although it might sometimes also be helpful to confirm a static IP
address.
I have implemented reporting of the netif configuration for both static
configuration and DHCP on the interfaces loopif, slipif and eth. This is
configurable by CYGFUN_LWIP_SHOW_NETIF_CONFIG which is now enabled by
default.

Excellent. I would like to push through with final review and get your lwIP port checked in to CVS, replacing the existing lwIP 1.1.1 port. Is lwip-20091027.tar.gz still current or do you have further changes? Should I be comparing your package with the upstream lwIP 1.3.1 sources or is it now closer to lwIP 1.3.2 RC1?

Sorry for the late answer, I have been on holidays. I think we should wait a few days for the lwIP 1.3.2 release. I'll merge the changes and do a few tests so we have a good initial version for a CVS checkin. It seems that some work has been done on the PPP code as well. I'll see how it fits with my current port.

Simon