Re: I have a problem with the priority of ecos

On 04/12/2011 05:02 PM, moktar_bouain wrote:

Hi Thomas, I use bitmap scheduling with 31 level for priority(by default). I tried with diag_printf() but the same thing.

What else is configured in your system (what template did you build from)? My guess is that there is another thread already at priority 10.

I still don't know why you think that the threads should yield to each
other after each printf().

Note: it's polite to quote at least part of the message you are replying
to so that it's easier to understand the context of your comments.