Re: Gnutools: consideration for upgrade to GCC 4.6

All

I changed my mind. I withdraw my request. All should know what (which
toolchain) they use. If I do not trust myself, no one denies to patch
GCC to get own built-in define, e.g. __home_cooked__ as a memory stick
to distinguish toolchains :-)

Thanks for your points and time!

Sergei