Re: eCos GNU tools 4.6.2-20120125 ready for testing

Hi Alex

Alex Schuilenburg wrote:

> I have finally got a limping version of RedBoot generated from anoncvs
> running on this platform in our test farm, and it does run tests
> generated from anoncvs ecos.  Unfortunately both ethernet and flash
> support for this board appears broken, so lwip and bsd testing is out.

Just to be sure, did you set
CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_LPC24XX_EA2468_DATA_BUS_WIDTH == 32 in both the RedBoot
and eCos test application builds for use with your Embedded Artists
LPC2468-32 OEM board?

Very little has changed in the HAL and driver packages for the ea2468
target since the port was first contributed, although the LPC2xxx
ethernet driver has been extended for use with LPC17xx parts.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john