[ECOS] Re: ICE support

   From: "Kenneth Porter" <kenneth_porter@kensingtonlabs.com>
   Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 19:34:33 +0700

   Have any ICE vendors indicated support for eCos, probably under gdb?
   I'd want a high-end ICE with real-time trace, not just the more-common
   BDM debugger.

Bart did a good job of discussing the general issues, but to answer
the immediate question, no, we don't have any official announcements
of support.  However, I talked to several interested ICE vendors at
ESC West, and we're looking at ways for GDB to facilitate more/better
ICE support than it currently offers, so I expect we'll see some
things happening in the near future.

							Stan Shebs
							GDB Architect
							Cygnus Solutions