[ECOS] Can I use libtarget.a as library for other environment

Folks,

I've registered in this mailing list recently,
so I don't know almost past posts
and I heard there is no archive yet,
so let me ask following issues.

libtarget.a can be used as library for other development tool?

I use "CodeWarrior for Embedded Systems(Targeting PowerPC)"
by Metrowerks on Windows NT.

I tryed to link libtarget.a made by eCos with other file
in CodeWarrior.

CoreWarrior said there are warning and errors.

 o warnings are following section is unknown and the section ignored.
    .stab
    .stbstr

 o errors are following is undefined

  __udivdi3
  hal_interrupt_handlers
  hal_interrupt_data
  hal_interrupt_objects
  hal_vsr_table
  __CTOR_END__
  __CTOR_LIST__

Q.1  To begin with, my trial is legal and possible ?
Q.2  If yes, what must I do?
       Are there other objects to be linked ?
--
  oouchi@cns.canon.co.jp