Re: [ECOS] TCP/IP Stack for eCos

    Fred> Is anyone interested in working on an open TCP/IP stack for
    Fred> eCos?

Cygnus would very much like to see this happen. If nobody else does it
then sooner or later we will end up doing a port of a suitable stack
ourselves, but right now we are busy porting to various processors and
have little spare bandwidth. However we should be able to assist any
net effort, and several of the team members have experience with
embedded TCP/IP stacks.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer