Re: [ECOS] Problems with ecosSWtools and thumb-elf

   From: Geir Harris Hedemark <geir@dod.no>
   Date: 12 Jul 1999 14:23:27 +0200

   I seem to be able to compile to the arm-elf target without problems,
   but when I compile for the thumb-elf target, things move into an
   endless loop when libgcc1 and libgcc2 is compiled.

Are you sure it is an endless loop?  gcc compiles those libraries
several times with slightly different options (probably about 8
different choices for thumb-elf).  Take a close look at the
compilation lines to see whether the options might be different each
time around the loop.  If so, the loop will eventually terminate.

Ian