Re: sprintf test failure?

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> writes:

Grant> Any suggestions on tracking down the source of the problem,
Grant> should I choose to bet a few hours on that horse?

The ARM has some funny layout of doubles in BE mode (or possibly LE
mode) where the order of the words are different than the order of the
individual bytes. I.e., EFGHABCD or DCBAHGFE... See what I mean?

That's the firsd thing I would check.

If time allows, I'll try to run the test the pid in BE mode tomorrow.

Jesper