Where to define CYG_HAL_POWERPC_MPC823?

I don't see anywhere in the Windows config tool where one selects the
PowerPC variant to configure for. Where's the right place to put this?
(My current target is an MPC823FADS.) I'm guessing that I should put it
in Build | Options, under Package "PowerPC architecture", but this
looks like something that should have its own config menu.

Kenneth Porter
Kensington Laboratories, Inc.
mailto:kenneth_porter@kensingtonlabs.com
http://www.kensingtonlabs.com