Re: PowerPC HAL patches.

Per> Hi I have had alot of problems simulating the mbx860 !=20 Isn't
Per> it possible to simulate the mbx860 as well as the psim ?

There's no such thing as a MBX simulator. If you want to run things on
the PSIM, you must configure for psim.

Per> I hope the HAL-patch can fix it.=20

No, to use PSIM for MBX/Cogent/whatever simulation, someone needs to
sit down and write driver emulation code for PSIM. It's possible - it
may even be easy to make a simple serial driver - but it hasn't been
done yet. And as far as I know, Red Hat has no immediate plans to do
so.

Per>     How and where do I apply the patch ?  Where can I find these
Per> patches at the anonCVS ?

You apply the patch on top of recent CVS sources [may or may not apply
cleanly], or wait for the changes to filter through to the CVS tree.

Jesper