RE: sections .data, .sbbs and .bbs not within region ram

>> I've tried regenerating those file from the Config Tool, and I
>> don't see any difference from the ones shipped with 1.3.1.

>> Could you please post a diff with the differences ('diff -u
>> file1.ldi file2.ldi').

Norbert> The command configuration tool creates exact copies of the
Norbert> files in
Norbert> eCos\packages\hal\powerpc\cogent\current\include\pkgconf\ but
Norbert> with a new date. The Gui configuration tool creates different
Norbert> files and they don't work.

That does look rather weird. data, sbss, and bss sections are
duplicated in ROM and RAM. There should only ever be one of each.

I take it you have not been editing the memory map?

In any event, it's not something I've seen before, and I'm unable to
reproduce it by simply saving the default Cogent/CMA28x configuration.

If you can reproduce it starting from a clean source/build tree, you
should file a bug report with details on how to reproduce.

Thanks,
Jesper