Installing 3 0S

Hi,

I am trying to install Win NT 4.0 on to a machine with existing Win 95 and Linux
6.1.
I had created a primary partition for Win NT in FAT format using Partition
Magic.
Installation of the first part of Win NT setup was successful, and then system
requires to reboot to continue with the second part of Win NT setup.
Problem: After rebooting the system, LILO didn't display the boot option of
"nt". I suppose LILO should display three options, "linux", "dos" and "nt" so
that I can choose "nt" and continue with the Win NT setup.

Please advice if anyone had come across this problem, or anyone who knows the
solution to get around this. Thanks.

Regards,
Royston Choo(subscript:
)