Re: First time compile error

    'Helo' there. I am trying out ecos with an eye to embedded 386 (PC104ish
formats and the like) targets.

    I have just built i386-elf-* on the Win2K platform and got insight (gdb)
up, the only strange thing was windres.exe, among others mistook <cygwin
path>/gcc for gcc.exe so I had to temporarily rename that path to 'gcc_' for
insight to build (my stupid I think)

 Anyway, the reason I am writing here is to ask if anyone has a DOS loader
for the binfiles (the tests) created, this is important to me as a lot of
'ROM-DOS' systems only allow processing of autoexec.bat and config.sys from
a psudo a: drive (flash disk) and using DOS to read the disk before
switching to protected mode lessens the pain of porting to another Mfr's
product.

    If there is nothing out there, well I'd better go for it I suppose...

Gareth Powell
garethpowell@wernddu.com

 The views I express here are not those of my employer, as if.