RE: Threading on EDB7211

On 16-Jun-00 Rene.Affourtit@pemstar.nl wrote:
> Did anybody solve this?
> I didn't notice this before, but in trying to get the networking code to
> run I noticed it.

I didn't hear anything back from him.  I'm not sure where to go with it since
this code works on our boards.

As for your problems with networking; what platform are you trying to use?
Can you provide details as to the problems you are experiencing?

Notice that the Cirrus Logic EDB7209 board requires a hardware modification
for the networking to function.  See the README for details.