Re: FPU support for PowerPC ready.

    Sergei> Hello, I believe I now have working FPU support
    Sergei> implementation for PowerPC HAL. The implementation is
    Sergei> available as patch file against current anon cvs version
    Sergei> of eCos and is about 16K (gziped) because it also includes
    Sergei> a test program. I'd like the patch to be incorporated into
    Sergei> the eCos. Now the question is: whom do I send the patch?

That sounds great, thanks. Please email it to me initially. I'll make
sure it gets reviewed by the appropriate people, which in this case
will probably be both Nick and Jesper. Hopefully there are not going
to be any major problems because the issues have already been
discussed on the mailing list.

Given the size of the patch we will almost certainly need a copyright
assignment, as per
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html#contrib_assign
before the patch can be incorporated into the mainline sources.
Please let me know if this is going to be a problem.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer