Re: Problems building eCos under WinNT

Hello Bart,

Bart Veer wrote:
>    Christian> Browsing the directories and looking at the makefiles I
>    Christian> could not find a clue where the missing file 'hal.h'
>    Christian> could come from.
>
>Configuration header files are generated by the config tools when you
>create the build tree. See a previous posting
>http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-06/msg00222.html
>and specifically John Dallaway's response.

Thank you _very_ much for your hint. That solved the problem. Build runs to
the (successful) end now.

We stumbled over some beginner faults I think:
1) We had more than one 'cygwin1.dll'.
2) We did not save the eCos Configtool configuration file again after
deleting the build tree.
3) We did not mount drive partitions with textmode.

But now, so far (sigh), the tools are running and we can begin with the real
thing.

This list is great.

Greetings,

Christian Grebe