driver init and timer enable

Hi There,

I have some questions about driver initialization.

Q1:
When I try to use cyg_thread_delay() in driver initialization,
the function donot work correctly because all interrupts are
disabled until it is enabled in sched.cxx:

232:    // Let the interrupts go
233:    Cyg_Interrupt::enable_interrupts();

I know cyg_thread_delay() is primarily for *thread* use,
but I guess it is better if eCos provide the delay function
for driver use.

Q2:
All driver's init function is called from cyg_io_init() in sysio.c,
it seems there is no way to specify the calling order of each init function.
I guess the order is decided by DEVTAB entry in linker.
Forwhy if each driver is in association and if it need an order,
it must to specify the order of initialization.

Maybe I misunderstood something but any suggestion would be appreciated.

--
KASHIWAYA Haruki
Red Hat K.K.