Tracing and Debug

Hi,

I have some problems with tracing. I'm using a ARM PID board.

1/ I first build ecos with Asserts & Tracing and Buffered Tracing. I have
also enabled Source Level Debugging Support with external break and
multithreading to work with the GDB Stub.

I can build the examples fine when running them in the debuugger, there is
some tracing output and then gdb stay busy. When I try to interrupt the
program, I receive a message like "target not responding". I had the same
message before I enabled external break support.

2/ I tried the same config without the Buffered Tracing: In this case the
examples programs don't build : lots of undefined references to
cyg_assert_fail, cyg_tracemsg, cyg_tracemsg2 and so on....

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com