RE: Fast serial debugging

One more important thing to do in order to have full debugging support is to
set the baud rate of your eCos library to the same that you set the GDB
stub.
I suspect this is only required when you have the stub included in the HAL.

If I don't do that I'm still abble to connect and load put GDB hangs when I
run.

A+

Regards

--