Deleting threads and GDB.

Hi,

In the list archives, there is a thread about killing and deleting threads.
It is said that when using cyg_thread_kill() the thread remains in fact like
a Zombie. And that the (undocumented) function cyg_thread_delete should be
used to erase completely the thread.

But when I use GDB on a program that use the thread_delete function, the
deleted thread is still in the list of processes.
And when I step throught the thread_delete function the thread disappear
from the process list.

Thanks

A+

--