eCos reliability

Hai,

We are looking at eCos as one of the option for our embedded
application.

Can any one please tell me, the amount of support required
(in terms of fixing bugs and other help) for eCos
while using it in real world embedded products (based on your experience)?
In other words what is the reliability of eCos?
Does its stability match with the similar commercial RTOSs?

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks,
Selva.