PPC Board Port and Memory Map probs

I'm in the process of porting eCos for a different MPC860 based board. I
started using the MBX code and I believe I've made most of the necessary
changes. However, I've been having some problems with the memory map. When
I try compiling the GDB stubs, the resulting bin/srec has an entry point
of 0x02840100. The flash ROM on this board starts at 0x00800000 and is
0x200000 large. While I don't completely understand all of the details of
the mlt_ memory map files, I believe I made the changed required for this
boards memory config.

For comparison, I looked at the entry point of the GDB stubs built with
the default MBX config. This has an entry point of 0x00040100 which would
also appear to be wrong based upon the location of the MBX's ROM.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks