Re: eCos PCI problem and NEC vrc4373 build option.

> I'm out of ideas for what to do (for free :-/ ) other than trying
different
> snapshots of tools, or trying to diagnose the problems in the compiler and
> reporting these as bug reports to the gcc folks - it's almost certainly
> some gcc problem.

Thanks a lot! Jifl.

Could you please tell me what snapshot you exactly use for free, or I need
to pay some money for the answer? :-)

Another question I have is, is there any documents on what improvement has
been done on a specific platform (like NECvrc4373)? I checked the NEWS in
the new cvs release, it doesn't give me a clear idea on what exact will
appear on the vrc4373 platform. For example, the Redboot can not be applied
now on vrc4373. How about the network support for vrc4373 then? It does have
a DEC ethernet chip on PCI bus.

BTW, I remeber I asked you another question last time,  if I plug a PCI card
in one of the PCI slots, why the pci1.exe test program can not find it and
display some Vendor information, I tried the code you send to me, it doesn't
work, either. Any clue?

I do want to pay something for a technical support, but I just wonder if the
support quality can compare with the experts as you on the list. :)

Regards,
-Ling