Re: Re: eCos PCI problem and NEC vrc4373 build option.

Dear Jonathan,

I don't want to rub it, especially not at three in the morning, after a
frustrating evening with gcc/gdb/ecos.
From what I read on the list, you are doing an excellent job.
On the other hand, we spent five man-weeks to get the chain to run
(WINNT/ARM, and no, we are not beginners), so pardon me if I somehow felt
sympathetic with Struggling Ling Su when he got an answer which I perceived
as "gotcha - send me the money first!".

BTW, out of curiosity, how is the mechanism

>almost exactly the same as the public ones. The only differences are for
>confidential information, ports for specific customers and unfinished code.

implemented? with CVS?

Thanks, Alfredo

Alfredo Knecht       Fax  ++41 91 610 8970          Tel ++41 91 610 8960
SUPSI-ICIMSI         aknecht@cimsi.cim.ch        http://www.cimsi.cim.ch

Istituto CIM della Svizzera italiana              CH-6928 Manno (Lugano)