building ROM stub for RAM image- EDB7212

A while back Gary Thomas sent me a GDB stub that set up the MMU to make use of the internal SRAM of the EP7212 since I was using an image loaded to board DRAM.

Can anyone help me with instructions on how to build the stub so I can add functionality to it?

I see that ecos.ecc wants me to build a ROM image with stub or RAM image and use the stub Gary provided for me. From what I can see I can not build the stub based on a RAM image.

The reason I want to create my own stub is that I want to add a boot loader to the stub.  I want my stub to read an image also stored in flash ROM and copy the image to DRAM since DRAM is faster in cases of cache misses.

thank you,

Dan Ash
SonicBox