Re: serial compilation with CYGINT_IO_SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER

Dave> Hi, I've just gotten the snapshot from the 8th Sept, and cannot
Dave> get the serial stuff to compile with
Dave> CYGINT_IO_SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER enabled..

Dave> in serial.c it keeps getting problems in the differing
Dave> SERIAL_CALLBACKS...

Dave> Has anyone else had problems like this .. I'm running an ARM-PID
Dave> board

That is an interface, not a user-modifyable option. If the _driver_
does not implement block transfers (which the PID driver does not),
the interface will not be activated.

The callback compile errors are due to the IO driver expecting the
callbacks functions to be defined by the device driver - and they
are not.

Jesper