Re: Porting...

   Is RedHat interested on my port? I have no problem to make it public
(I do have to make it public anyway).

   I'm going to try the windows tools to configure the memory. Do they
work correctly on a Win98? I tried it on an Win95 (first version) a long
time ago but it crashed.

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es