Re: Porting...

>>>>> "Rafael" == Rafael Rodríguez Velilla <rrv@tid.es> writes:

Rafael>    Is RedHat interested on my port? I have no problem to make
Rafael> it public (I do have to make it public anyway).

Sure. You'd have to sign a copyright assignment (see
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html), and we may ask you to
change some things before the code can be included in the main
tree (it has to match our coding standards). But we'd be delighted to
get another port!

However, please remember that the port would remain unsupported by Red
Hat.

Rafael>    I'm going to try the windows tools to configure the
Rafael> memory. Do they work correctly on a Win98? I tried it on an
Rafael> Win95 (first version) a long time ago but it crashed.

We only support Windows NT - but the later versions of the Config Tool
may be more stable on WinDOS, I don't know.

Jesper