RE: Redboot and builtin functions

On 19-Oct-2000 Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> Last place I saw is in redboot, but only for memset, memcpy is not implemted
> here... (why almost all the strings functions but memcpy?)

RedBoot was originally targetted to be built with only the HAL package.
In particular, I had wanted to leave out even INFRA.  Sadly, there are
many dependencies on INFRA, even in HAL.  In fact, you should think of
HAL as being layered in INFRA.

That's the reason for the [private] copies of the various functions in RedBoot.

'memcpy' turns out to just be an oversight.