Re: System crashes when executed from ROM

The configuration option currently is CYG_HAL_SARTUP_ROM.  We executed the test
program tm_basic and some other small programs from ROM.  We made a small
change in the routine.  Before the control reaches the infinite loop we read a
port.  If its value is 1 we execute code RAM, other wise jump to a location in
ROM.  From there the execution starts.  The program gets a Trap signal when it
try to enter the routine and it takes control.