Re: Re: Networking Help

Fabrice Gautier <Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com> writes:
> > > After that I get a conflict which states:
> > >
> > > Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER ==
> > > "<sys/bsdtypes.h>"
> > >
> > > What do I need to change to correct this?
> >
> > Click Continue? If that doesn't work, just update the value
> > of the option
> > by hand.
>
> I got the same problem in several occasions. It seems that the configuration
> tools is not abble to resolve conflicts which involve a string value.

That's true AFAIK, it's a bug.

Here's a tip: in the conflicts window, you can click on a symbol - maybe
with the other button - to get a menu including "locate"; hit that and
it'll take you to the item so you can enter the value by hand.  Saves pain
searching for it.

I believe the CLUI tool *can* resolve this correctly.

	- Huge