GoAhead Web Server

I am developing on Windows NT4 for the MBX860 platform.  I am in the process
of compiling the goahead web server.  I am finding that I need to make quite
a few changes, which seems to contradict previous messages posted to this
board.

I was wondering if someone has compiled in the goahead web server and
documented the changes they needed to make in order to get it working on
their system.

Thanks.