RE: GoAhead Web Server

What is the output from this compile of the goahead web server - is it a
webs.exe file as a stand alone app?

If I wanted to integrate it into my app do I just use the libwebs.a file and
include it in my link?

I guess I would need to then take the steps that are taken in ecos/main.c to
make sure the web server is initialized, right?

Thanks.