Building stub to AEB1-revC fails

Hi,

I had some problem while building a new stub to my AEB-board with expanded
RAM-memory.

So I thought that I firstly had to build a clean stub just see that it
works, it didn't. The funny thing is that it works if I don't change the
options to revC. But when running the stub as revB (128KB RAM instead of
256KB) of course the download fails when passing the 128 KB limit. (I link
with eCos configured for revC)

Jifl asked me if I had tried this with clean code. Ok, I have been playing a
little bit with the sources so:

I installed Linux on a computer (since there is no uuencoder in the cygwin
library, just to eliminate one more possible error source), downloaded and
installed eCos and the tools. Then I followed the manual to create a new
stub:

1. $ ecosconfig new aeb stubs. There where five resolved conflicts.

2. Editing ecos.ecc setting CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AEB_REVISION to C

3. $ ecosconfig tree

4. $ make

5. Downloaded the stub to the board as described in the documentation

6. When downloading the program gdb just hangs. Not a single byte is
downloaded.

As when doing this with cygwin tools it all works when I change
CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AEB_REVISION back to B.

Is this a bug? Is there anyone that have succeeded creating a stub to
AEB1-revC? Any hints?

/Andreas