Re: Problem when configuring Insight on Linux

Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed Red Hat 6.2 and then exactly followed the instructions on eCos
> homepage but when configuring Insight-5.0 the following error occurs. I have
> been searching both eCos archive and Insights, there are more people having
> the same problem on both mailing lists but there are no solution:(
>
> Any ideas?

Something went wrong during your OS installation and you end up with no
terminal library installed.  You can fix this by installing the
Package Group related to terminal support, if there is one, or some of
the individual RPMs for the things below.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300