Re: problem about building redboot for pc

niky wrote:
> I tried to do :
> [root@niky redboot]# ../bin/ecosconfig new pc redboot

Are you sure you want to do all your development as root?

> U CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK, new inferred value 0
> U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS, new inferred value 1
> U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_CTRLC_SUPPORT, new inferred value 0
> U CYGDBG_HAL_COMMON_CONTEXT_SAVE_MINIMUM, new inferred value 0
> U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT, new inferred value 1
> C CYGSEM_HAL_I386_PC_STARTUP_RAM, "requires" constraint not satisfied:
> CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT
> [root@niky redboot]#
>
> I dont know how to solve the conflict.
> So when I built tree I ignored the conflict.

The PC does not yet support Redboot in the Red Hat sources (mumble,
copyright assignment, mumble, lawyers, mumble). Fabrice Gautier has posted
a number of patches to implement Redboot for the PC, which you will be able
to find in the ecos-discuss mail archives -
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss

Jifl