RE: Please let me know about CygMon/RedBoot on Assabet.

Hello, Gary-san

Thank you very much for sending a binary image to me.

Gary> If you have a recent Assabet (Rev 5), try the attached image.
Gary> Please let me know if it works for you.

The attached binary works pretty fine. Thank you.
I guess that I need to change some source codes. If you have any
idea, would you please let me know?

# Anyway, Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
M.Ichikawa.