Re: hal_default_isr undefined

>> Grant, did I see you mention RedBoot support on your target? You'll
>> need virtual vectors for that to happen. Just a forewarning :)

Grant> I think I will want to support RedBoot in the second release of
Grant> the product, so I'll probably go ahead and support virtual
Grant> vectors now.

OK, there should be plenty of clues in the existing ARM platforms (in
CVS). Also see
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/hal-calling-if.html

Jesper