RE: build error in net directory

Bill,

Congrats on getting things working.

It is still in too big a state of flux for my product
but I am tracking things anyway. I have a neat little board
here with an MPC850, 8MB flash, 16MB of SDRAM.
It is called QS850, I got it from SNMC <http://www.snmc.com>
My first real goal is to get QNX running on it.
In the background I am going to bring up RedBoot,
which may end up being my startup and IPL of choice.

Doug Fraser
dfraser@photuris.com