eCos with ARM tools

  Hi

    I want to know that can we use ARM development suite ie ARM compiler and
Debugger with eCos , or is the eCos bind to GNU tools only .
  Other thing is that if i use GNU compiler to compile my eCos code , then
can i debug using ARM debugger . I think it should be posible as both of
them produces ELF format which ADW recognises . IS that correct ?

regards
danish.