Re: EP7211 & Jeeni

>>>>> "danish" == danish iftikhar <d_iftikhar@hotmail.com> writes:

danish> hi In eCos documentation for TARGET SET UP it says that eCos
danish> provides two prebuilt ROM images for EP7211 : one is gdb stubs
danish> and other is Cygmon ROM image . The prebuilt images they have
danish> provided under "loaders" directory . I want to know under what
danish> circumstances other image ( Cygmon) is used ?  What has to be

When you want a command line environment on the target. But if you
don't have the image, it's not an option. Also, it doesn't add
anything in way of debugging.

danish> done for the option CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS in
danish> ecos.ecc . Right now it is 0 in my configuration . What value
danish> should i keep it when using Jeeni ?

It's not going to make a difference - you are using a hardware gizzmo
for debugging. Whatever you do to the eCos config is not going to make
a difference.

Jesper