ECOS + Lauterbach + ARM

Hi,

are there any users in this list that uses the Lauterbach debugger tools together with ECOS?
We are currently developing a custom board with a Samsung KS32C50100. We would like to use the Lauterbach ICD for ARM as we are familiar with their debuggers on other platforms. I would like to get some opinions of this from users out there who are running (or have tried) a similar solution. Also it would be interesting to hear some experienses from other developers that are porting ECOS to the KS32C50100.

/Best Regards
Lars-Ake Ekstrand