From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com [mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Grant Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 7:41 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] Samsung S3C3410X JTAG via Jeeni or EmbeddedICE?

I just started playing with a custom board with a Samsung
S3C3410.  So far I haven't been able to establish a JTAG
connection from either an EPI Jeeni or an ARM EmbeddedICE.

Have any of the S3C3410 users who read this list been doing
JTAG debugging?

(Just wanted to make sure I'm not banging my head against the
wall trying to do something that can't work for some reason.)

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com