RE: USB-Device support

Hello,
i have been offline the last to days, so excuse my late answering. I haven't
had a look at the bulk-mode drivers yet. I have played with the hid-mode
drivers and now i am sticking with the iso-mode drivers. One problem i had
with this example driver was for example that you have to insert a 0x42 in
front of a DATA0-Packet answering a Control SETUP-packet to get this packet
through the USBD-stack. Perhaps i haven't understand the usb-protocol
correctly, but till now i haven't find any hint in the spec why this should
be the case. After studying various example codes i just saw that i need
this 0x42 - and all works.

Have fun, Siegfried Schaefer
Schaefer EDV-Dienstleistungen und Softwareentwicklungen