Re: help - resolving configuration conflicts

Wilson Kwan wrote:

> "error C library standard i/o must be enabled to build this example"
>
> So I added the ISO C library standard input/output functions package to my
> configuration. Now I keep getting conflicts in my configuration. One of them
> looks like this:
>
> CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO  - Unsatisfied  - Requires
> CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILETYPES_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
>
> If I look under Configuration->ISO C and POSIX infrastructure -> Standard
> I/O-related functionality->Stdio file types implementation header it is
> enabled.

Enabled and set to the correct value? We do know that there is a (now)
long-standing problem with the eCos Configuration Tool trying to resolve
conflicts of this type. Out of interest, the command-line ecosconfig tool
gets this right so you may want to try that.

Did you download the updated Windows tools off
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html ?

Jifl
Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine